Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hurt=(

everytime also get hurt..wtf?
i dowan believe guy anymore
if who sad or what dont come find me..
i will fuck you 99 accept i know very well eh friends
if not...get away from me...chee byee= =
yesterday im crying
beh dong~~cry until wan siao ki
luckly my friends talk v me
if not i going to jump down><
i really sooo hurt

you dont understand my feeling at all
i hate you and hate you
i wont sms u anymore..get away from my life..
suck guy suck thing
dont tell me cb thing anymore..puki!!!!
i hate you chim chim~~o0o


yesterday cry..
today morning cry..LOL
morning quarrel v my mum coz i dowan go school
aiik~~suak d..
over also d...when angry time hami pun will scold..
but after will be oki=)
tomorrow i bo go school...lalala
lazy to go d...at home slp better=PP

hmm~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KENNY CHOO
hahahaha...
wish you have a nice bday and all the best ya=))
take care friends^^
and thanks alot yesterday
im oki now..hiak hiak=)


still got 3 day
that is my 18 years old bday
oh yea~~my family
i love you all
waiting waiting to see you all...xDD

hmm~~
ii love my bii too
love you very much..muack=)



                         ♥



-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment